TD01 Monitoring Module Details
The TD01 monitoring module has been designed with
one purpose in mind -- to monitor the production of your machine
or process around the clock. The TD01 costs less than a PLC,
requires no programming and comes ready for installation. The
TD01 has been battle tested in the plants of some of the worlds
largest manufactures and proven itself dead reliable in some
very harsh environments.
The connections of the TD01 are described below:
- Alert Input - Used to signal a condition on the real
time display that requires attention. Examples include an operator
help button or a material low indicator.
- Cycle Input - Connect to a signal on the machine or
process being monitored that pulses once for every manufacturing
- Run Input - Connect to a signal on the machine or
process being monitored that turns on during production. Used
to track up time, down time, down count, etc.
- Reject Input - Used to count rejects. Pulse one time
for each rejected part.
- DR1 - DR12 Inputs - These 12 inputs are used to track
down time by reason. When the run signal goes off, or one of
these inputs change, the event is recorded in the down log, the
down count for the respective reason is incremented and down
time is recorded under the respective down reason. (TD01-DR12
- Status Output - Outputs a 0V signal if status is stop,
5V if the status is run and 10V if the status is fault. Fault
status occurs when the current cycle time exceeds fault time.
- Abacus Network Port - Used to connect the module to
the daisy-chain network running to all the modules and back to
the host computer.
- Power - Used to power the module. A constant source
of power is best. Power must best present during machine operation,
shift change or staring and stopping jobs.
The TD01 comes standard in the Hoffman A1008CHQR
NEMA 12 enclosure. Follow the link below for enclosure details.
Back to Abacus Main Page
Copyright © 1999 Concise Technologies
All rights reserved.